Monday, May 08, 2006

Pre-Vacation Refrigerator

Cleaned out my side of the fridge (the right), as I'll be gone for four days in Seattle starting Thursday. So, the remains of the day:

-Half a loaf of whole wheat bread
-Three half-empty packages of soy cheese
-Half empty package of soy bologna
-Container of shaved asiago
-Three fat-free Jello pudding cups
-Three pieces of seitan
-Polaner grape jelly
-Natural peanut butter

Got rid of some slightly moldy blueberries, limp lettuce, and some vanilla fat-free yogurt. I now have basically no food until I get back. I should have just thrown all of this crap away as none of it is appealing whatsoever. Except the peanut butter. So stay tuned for the Hot Lunch: Seattle Edition sometime next week!

2 Comments:

Blogger McPolack said...

Uh, that's Polaner All Fruit, there, K.

Don't dare call it jelly!

3:57 PM  
Blogger K said...

Ah! What was I thinking?!? That's one of my all-time favorite commercials too!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home