Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fresh Direct Vegetable Lasagna

Here we have Fresh Direct Vegetable Lasagna with a spinach, green leaf, carrot and green pea salad and a Naked Berry Blast juice. The lasagna was actually really good. I ate half and saved the rest for a late afternoon snack. I'm glad I got two meals out of it, as that justifies the $6.99 price tag. My roommate and I placed our first Fresh Direct order yesterday, and overall I have to say I'm pleased. It seemed a bit expensive, but there's no way I have time to make a vegetable lasagna or whip up a batch of Thai Peanut Ship on Noodles, so it seems worth it. I suppose I could just get take-out, which is direct, but is it also fresh? Who knows. Probably all the same in the end, but you can't order a six-pack of Quilted Northern with your Kung-Pao Chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home