Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quaker Breakfast Cookie

Today I was handed a Quaker Breakfast Cookie outside Grand Central on my way to a workshop. Looks just like a cow patty. When I took a bite I almost had to sit down. This thing tastes exactly, 100%, totally like a Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie. The taste similarity is truly shocking. It's almost worth trying one just to see for yourself. With high fructose corn syrup as the second ingredient, this is not something I would make a habit of eating for breakfast, or anytime really. My favorite part is this little blurb on the pacakge: "When choosing a breakfast cookie..." How many "breakfast cookies" are there? Do they mean donuts? Who is actually choosing between breakfast cookies? I'm not sure "breakfast cookie" is something this chronically overweight country should be adding to it's lexicon. This guy also got one outside Grand Central, back in February.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home