Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A very sad looking and flat herbed tuna sandwhich on whole wheat with spinach and soycheese, Garden of Eatin nacho chips, water, and two Danish "Support Freedom of Speech by consuming trans fats" butter cookies.

I recently threw out an entire jar of mayonnaise after discovering mayonnaise is way fatty. I guess I should have known this, but I don't buy it or eat it that often. One tablespoon of Hellman's "Real Mayonnaise" has 90 calories, and all the calories are from fat. Yikes! So I've switched to Naysoya "nayonaise" which is only 35 calories per tablespoon, 30 calories from fat. The wobbly texture and greyish color are somewhat off-putting, but it tastes fine and does the trick, for tuna anyway, which is to just get it sandwhich-y. I love that Hellman's has registered "mayo.com." Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home