Thursday, June 01, 2006

Muesli

I am now obsessed with muesli. A co-worker of mine was talking about how she had recently started making muesli at home, complete with the shredded apples, and I thought, hmmm, this sounds like a good idea for breakfast now that it's hot out and I don't want to be eating hot oatmeal every morning. So I now keep a box of Alpen at work, and mix it up with blueberries and fat-free Stonyfield Farm vanilla yogurt. Oh this is so good. I highly recommend this mixture. My co-worker buys Familia brand, so I bought a box of their no sugar added muesli to give it a try. But I'm really happy with the Alpen and will definitely buy Alpen again. And it fills me up for a good three hours! Very important if you're out hiking the Alps, or sitting at a computer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home