Monday, April 07, 2008

Pretzel-Crusted Tofu Nuggets!


During my foray into poultry and beef eating, one of my favorite little snacks was pretzel-crusted chicken nuggets at Citron in Providence, RI. I was woefully missing them the other night, so G whipped up this batch of pretzel-crusted tofu nuggets for me, and they are so good! He roasted some zucchini to go along with them, and I mixed up some honey and dijon mustard for dipping - delicious!


Here are tonights tofu nuggets, with roasted broccoli, carrots and onions. My new favorite meal!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Janel said...

I suddenly had a hankering for pretzel crusted tofu (never had it before) and was so happy to see someone in the blog world has done this! Do you have the recipe for this? How did you get the pretzel to stick to the tofu?

janelovrut at gmail dot com

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home