Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Favorite Snacks

Harvest Garden Vegetable Wheat Thins. These have less fat then the actual reduced-fat Wheat Thins, plus the serving size is higher! Weird! I'm wondering how long it will take me to get sick of these, as I'm eating them every day, which is what I do when I find a good, new snack. Which brings me to...

Puffins cereal. I can't get enough of this stuff lately. I've been buying the "original" flavor as it has the least amount of calories, but Met was out today so I got the cinnamon, which is just as good. I've been having it with...

Silk Light Soymilk. I switched over to this from Rice Dream Rice Milk, as it has less fat and calories, and more vitamins.

Apex Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Squares. My gym sells these, and they are damn good! They are so good to throw in your bag if you are out and about and might need a snack to prevent from getting cranky and lightheaded from hunger, as I am prone to do. They are even better microwaved for 10 seconds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home