Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Food Network Celebrity Sighting

Today I decided to pop into Carlo's to see what delicious baked goods they had on display, and who do I see behind the counter with two cameramen but Food Network's Jim O'Connor! They were filming the display case from front and back with hand-held video cameras while Jim excitedly shouted out directions and commented on how good everything looked. And he's right: this place is amazing. Anytime we have a birthday or special occasion at my office we get a cake from Carlo's, and they are beyond delicious. They better get me one for my graduation, dammit! The best M&M cookie I've ever had was from Carlo's. On Halloween they had the cutest cupcakes with a giant dollop of white frosting with two little black eyes painted on so they looked like ghosts. The frosting was easily three inches high. I wanted one so badly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home