Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pepitapapas

I got this recipe from - I know, I know - Rachel Ray magazine. It's not such a bad magazine, I have to say! The recipe is adapted from a recipe from Sahagun chocolate shop in Portland, Oregon.

The chocolate. How'd that 60% get in there, dammit?!

Two cups peeled, raw, pumpkin seeds that I lightly toasted for ten minutes in a skillet.

Chilled on the Silpat and ready to break apart. Besides the chocolate and pumpkin seeds, there is also a 1/4 teaspoon plus a dash of hot chili powder. I used cayenne. Is that the same thing? I can't figure it out. The bark peeled right off the Silpat. I love Silpat! Oh, and reserve some of the seeds for sprinkling on top after you've poured the melted mixture out.

Ready to eat! I brought this to a cocktail party last night and it appeared to be a hit. I certainly liked it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I can confidently say this was excellent!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home