Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thursday's Lunch

As you can see below, I wasn't able to get my act together to bring in something to eat for lunch - that is all breakfast stuff. That meant I was at the mercy of the cafeteria. I got a tuna sandwhich on multi-grain bread with lettuce, tomato and provolone; a bag of Sun Chips, and a banana. This all cost around $6. Not bad.

I haven't eaten potato chips in a long time. I really wanted them on Thursday so I gave in. Sun Chips have a surprisingly small ingredient list, like four or five ingredients. Maybe all potato chips have small ingredient lists. I've never really paid attention.

The banana I did not get around to eating, so I placed it on top of my pile of paper for my printer to save for Friday, but my co-worker's son ate it after I left. If you work in an office, you'll know that Thursday was "Take Your Kids to Work" day. Oh well. She was very apologetic and said she'd replace it and I said not to worry about it. I'm picky about my fruit, and like to choose it myself. That banana was in top form, too! Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home