Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hot Lunch Bookshelf



Books are Fun came to my office last week and I picked up a copy of Classic Rachel Ray 30-Minute Meals. I find Rachel Ray to be thoroughly annoying, but I have to admit her recipes can be very easy and good, so I was glad to find this book for half-off because I was most likely never going to buy anything by her at full price! For some reason they are really try to get rid of this book - the list price is even marked down on Amazon.

Not sure why it's in the mark-down bin - it's a pretty good cookbook! It's loaded with recipes - sometimes two on a page. I've tried the Veggie Lo-Mein and the Sesame Noodles, and both were really easy and tasty. If you are looking for a cheap gift for Christmas or a basic all-purpose cookbook for yourself, I recommend getting a copy of this (just try to ignore the "Yum-O" T-shirt).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home