Sunday, February 24, 2008

Work Food Round-Up

Here's some food I brought to work one day last week:


Graham crackers and peanut butter snack. I got a box of the cinnamon graham crackers from Whole Foods, but they are too crumbly. I won't buy them again.


Spicy chickpea soup with green onion and a dollop of sour cream. It said to top with a dollop of plain yogurt, but I wanted sour cream instead. I got that cute little glass jar at Crate and Barrel.

I think I also brought a Tofurky sandwich, but I must have inhaled it before I took a picture. And finally, my afternoon snack:


Chocolate! Every afternoon, without fail. I get kind of twitchy without my chocolate break! I have three big bars in my desk drawer right now. I decided to try one of those new Hershey Cacao Reserve bars, and it was actually pretty good. Won't replace my beloved Lindt, but yummy nonetheless. Kind of amusing how they mimicked the Lindt bar package:


They both have that little corner you rip off in the upper right-hand corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home