Sunday, October 30, 2005

Fried Macaroni


Although this is called "Fried Macaroni" on the Chip Shop menu, it is actually fried macaroni and cheese. I know, just when you think it can't get any more artery-clogging. I'm almost embarrassed to add that not only did we have the fried macaroni, we also had a plate of french fries...I mean "chips." All washed down with a Shipyard pumpkin ale. Some days, you just have to give into the grease. Anyway, the fried macaroni was good. Damn good. Too good. This must not be eaten more than twice a year. Well, maybe three! I mean, how can you resist this fried, oozy, cheesey-goodness? Umm...don't answer that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

me too. it's either gonna be a roadtrip or a lot of experimentation in the kitchen.

11:16 AM  
Blogger K said...

It's worth the road trip - Chip Shop is a great place to wile away an afternoon!

6:43 PM  
Blogger McPolack said...

I'd be tempted to gnaw off my own hand if it was deep-fried. That macncheese looks gooooooooooooooooood!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home