Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Burrito and Salad

I've written about this lunch so many times because I eat it so often, but this is the first time its had its picture taken. I promise I will never post about this lunch again! It's an Amy's Bean and Cheese Burrito with a spinach, green leaf, and carrot salad with olive oil and balsamic. I usually get the non-dairy bean and rice burrito as it has much less fat, but I felt like a change today. I have to say, I prefer the non-dairy burrito. The taste of the cheese burrito did not warrant the extra fat. The non-dairy burrito has a creamy texture anyway, so it's almost like eating cheese.
Also on the menu throughout the day: half an orange, three small squares of Green and Black's Organic Dark Chocolate, oatmeal with ground flaxseed and cinnamon, multivitamin, vitamin C tablet, and a piece of Arm & Hammer dental gum. Oh yeah, and a brownie nugget left over from a meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home