Thursday, February 10, 2005


Fake "chick'n" salad sandwich on whole wheat with soy cheese and spinach, Bearitos nachos chips, and two milk-chocolate Dove hearts. Something about the sandwich made me totally nauseous. Probably the mayonnaise-y texture and the celery. I hate celery. Just typing the work is making me want to puke. And I hate sandwiches that are loaded with mayo - they get too slimy. Well, I guess I'm not going to buy this kind of fake chik'n salad again. You learn something new every day at lunch time!

Here's an article about Mireille Guiliano, author of French Women Don't Get Fat, which is currently sweeping the nation. I definitely enjoyed it. From this article it sounds like French women are all unemployed. And I didn't see anywhere in the book that one of the reasons to stay slim is to stay appealing to men. Ug.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

that was a great article. i will have to read the book!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home