Monday, March 21, 2005

Here's a good web site of food blogs.

I decided to start eating again. My appetite kicked in after I ran 12 miles this weekend. Go figure. Yesterday I ran in the Mercer Island 8K Run for Colon Cancer. I'm not in the results page, but I guess it's because I was registered on the day. Too bad. I finished in 45:10. No record, but it was fun. Mercer Island is nice but has lots of hills.

I made eggplant parmasean last night which is so good and so easy. Too much eggplant though so I fried some up and then froze it in tupperware. Hopefully this can be thawed and baked in the future and turn out okay? Also made pumpkin bread from the Joy of Cooking recipe. But I added oatmeal, ground flax seeds, walnuts, dried cranberries, and used soy milk of course. All superfoods. YUM. Now I have meals for several days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home