Sunday, March 06, 2005


Oh, I almost forgot: yesterday we went to the Chip Shop on Atlantic Ave. in Brooklyn. I had a fish sandwich and chips, which was two hunks of fried cod on thick pieces of white bread slathered in tartar sauce. Yum! I only managed to eat one hunk of cod with one piece of bread, and some of the chips, which were doused in vinegar. I mean, this food was HEAVY. Plus I hadn't eaten fish and chips since I was a teenager (on the coast of England, served in a rolled-up newspaper to go), so I wasn't sure how it was going to sit in my stomach. I washed it all down with a black and tan - they were out of Bass so they substitued Brooklyn Lager, which worked just fine. Fried dessert was out of the question - I was so full and greasy-feeling - but in a good way!Plus they were playing The Fall. I'll definitely be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home