Thursday, March 03, 2005


Today I treated myself to a jasmine, cinnamon, and vanilla chocolate bar from Origins (yes, Origins!), part of their Cocoa Therapy line they are doing with Jacques Torres. Jacques Torres is so cute! His show on Food Network is amazing. He makes all these crazy chocolate landscapes. The coolest thing I saw him do was make chocolate hay for a chocolate chicken coop. He had a giant block of ice and drizzled thin lines of yellow chocolate over it. Before it hardened too much, he carefully scooped it off the ice and it was malleable enough to look like real hay!

Last night G and I had dinner at Terra 47. I had shrimp pad thai and G had root vegetable gratin. Recommended. Although, do not be duped by the "half bottle" of wine. It was exactly two glasses of wine and cost fricken $26. Uggg. Well, I'm going back with that coupon in hand, that's for sure! And as much as I love Kid A, it's not really dining music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home