Monday, January 16, 2006

Take-Out Container

Tonight G and I had dinner at Wild Fusion in Jersey City, which may just be better than any Asian food I've had in NYC. When I got my leftovers home, I couldn't help but notice the take-out container. I've never seen one like this before, a total change from the iconic white box with the metal handle. The best part is it says "Microwave Safe" in that stereotypical Asian lettering. Whoever designed this container must have realized the worst part of the white containers with the metal handle wasn't that they leaked like crazy, but that you couldn't shove them in the microwave the next day. I mean, what do most people do with leftovers? They are lunch for work the next day and have to be warmed up in the office microwave! So maybe whoever designed this is a cube-dweller! I'm bursting with pride at the thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home