Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hot Lunch: Providence Edition

G and I took a trip up to Providence a couple weeks ago to find him a place to live during school, and I snapped these pics...

Awesome.

Next time I'm in Providence I'm so getting a coffee cabinet and french fries at Haven Bros. The diner is plugged into a lamp post for electricty?! Ha!

Here is a delicious IPA along with some garlic dipping oil and bread at the Union Station Brewery. I guess it used to be called John Harvards. I love breweries, and this place did not disappoint. I also tried the Rhode Island IPA at Trinity which was really good.


Neat old signs.

Indian food at Taste of India on Wickenden St.: channa masala, rice, and garlic nan. Yum!

Ok, this has nothing to do with food, but we were highly amused at the artwork hung right behind the television in our hotel room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home