Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hot Weather Dinner

Too hot to cook. I'd probably burst into flames if I even tried to turn on the stove.

My new favorite too-hot-to-cook food is eating cold tofu pups right out of the package. I ate two of those, a small spinach salad, and a bowl of blueberries, strawberries and raspberries from the Union Square greenmarket. Those greenmarket strawberries are just killer! I cannot get enough. I'm very grateful to my roommate, who works right near the greenmarket, for keeping a steady supply in the fridge! And to top it off, a small handful of almonds.

I'm so glad my boss is taking us out for lunch tomorrow - I can't even think of trying to preparing something to bring for lunch tomorrow!

Currently Reading

Heat

Currently Lusting For:

Chocolate and Zucchini

Morning Food

Mastering the Art of French Cooking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home