Thursday, June 14, 2007

Portobello Mushroom Sandwich with Leonardo DiCaprio



Went to lunch at Park Luncheonette in Greenpoint, Brooklyn last week with my sister and her roommate. This is where two scenes from The Departed were filmed, including the one where Leo busts up the "Guineas from Providence". There are pictures of Martin Scorcese and his assistants all over the the Park Luncheonette. Apparently, despite the fact that the movie takes place in Boston, some of it was filmed in NY which is more friendly to filmmakers, tax-wise. I, of course, had to watch the movie right after lunch.



Here's what I ate at the Park Luncheonette: portobello mushroom sandwich and fries. Delish!

1 Comments:

Blogger McPolack said...

Oh, I'm jealous! I almost took The Departed out of the library even though I've seen it already. And they've got good food there to boot.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home