Friday, July 07, 2006

Hot Lunch Bookshelf

The Easy Bake Oven Gourmet by David Hoffman. This totally makes me want an Easy-Bake oven! I remember being so excited to make the family cat a birthday cake in one of these.








Campfire Cuisine by Robin Donovan. This reminds me of the spice blend I bought at Lull Farm in Milford, NH called Camp Mix, which is made by a company in Londonderry, NH. I love buying NH products! And this stuff is good. I got the "Original" flavor (one of my favorite flavors besides "red"), which is a combination of garlic, onion, black pepper, salt, celery salt, and white pepper. Someone is definitely getting the 4-Pack Gift Pack for Christmas!

The Good Cookie by Tish Boyle. Delicious recipes. Delicious photos. Will buy.

How to Cook Everything: Quick Cooking by Mark Bittman. I'm always looking for quick recipes, the faster the better. An hour-long rush hour train ride home usually saps any energy I might have for cooking, so if it's quick I might give it a try. This one is going on the "Buy" list.

2 Comments:

Blogger McPolack said...

Aaaaaaaah! OMG, the Easy-Bake. I shared your same excitement at baking a birthday cake as a child. I thought the thing was Uh-mazing. Damn.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

you made cake for your cat?! was it made of poultry by-products? interesting use of the ez bake oven!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home